Friday, April 4, 2014

Hello,

I wanted to let you know that this is the last post I will be putting up on this blogging site.  My wife and I have been re-working my web page and from this time forward I will maintain my blog there.  This is part of our strategy to create more of a "one-stop shop" for people so they won't have to go to multiple locations to access information about my books or me.

Over the next month or so we will migrate all the posts on this site to the blog portion of my web page so they are archived and still available should anyone wish to refer to one of them.  Once that is completed, this blog will be taken down.

I apologize for any inconvenience and encourage you to visit my website at www.jmichaelherron.com to see the new look and feel we have created.

Best wishes always,

J. Michael Herron

No comments:

Post a Comment